Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ain't To Proud To Beg: Please Follow Me On Twitter, Y'all!



Both 90's R&B babes TLC and the Twitter bird know there's no shame in my game. In the grand tradition of TLC's 1992 single "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg," your 90's-ologist asks that you please follow her on Twitter, if you are so inclined. I just finally got my tuchis over there and signed up, and I recommend it to all my friends with short attention spans and/or lack of time. It can be quite amusing.

You don't even have to go anywhere to start following me...simply scroll down until you find "Twitter Updates" in the right sidebar, click on "Follow me on Twitter" and you will be transferred directly to my profile, where you can begin receiving the magic. For those of you following the blog from a directory like MyBlogLog, the address is http://twitter.com/Your90sologist. Hell, I'll follow you! I'll be your bff!

Thanks, gang. Please enjoy some love from TLC to you:



TLC - "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg" from their 1992 album, "Ooooooohhh.... On the TLC Tip"

No comments: