Monday, May 4, 2009

Your 90's-ologist thanks her loyal readers!


THANKS FOR READING, 90'S FANS!!!!!

Cher, Tai and Dionne of the 1995 classic comedy "Clueless" want to help me thank all of you who have stopped by to read up on your 90's favorites, joined me on Twitter, and subscribed to the blog.

As you may have observed, the frequency of posts has steadily fallen, unfortunately. This is because Your 90's-ologist is BROKE AS A JOKE, and has hit the brick wall at the other side of the unemployment block. Gotta get a job! So the frequency of posts from now on will be less a post a day and more like a post or two a week until I can get back on the blogging train.

But this does not mean that the 90's action will cease completely...Never! The 90's is my passion and I will continue to plumb my memory for the best bits of it for your Internet reading pleasure. So please do subscribe!! And feel free to comment on the posts if it strikes your 90's-obsessed fancy. Thanks!!

No comments: