Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BARACK OBAMA ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!


I'm sorry to the two of my friends that were McCain supporters, but I just finished watching Barack Obama give his first speech as President-Elect, and all I have to say is: PSYCHED. I am truly psyched and shocked and grateful and speechless at this smashing victory for Barack Obama, the Democratic Party, and the citizens of the United States of America. The ideals of freedom and liberty that Obama mentioned in his speech are ones that I also share deeply. I am the child of a U.S. History and Economics teacher, and I learned to respect and aim for the excellence that is outlined in the ideals in the Constitution from when I was in diapers. Barack Obama is the face of a new America, one that is not hampered by stale notions of ability based on color, creed, or political association, but unites us all together as Americans under the same want: to freely achieve the Dream of a life lived in pursuit of peace and prosperity. I'm just jazzed. That is all.

THE 90'S LOVES BARACK!!!

No comments: